We’ve all had those awful mornings when we’ve stared at our computer screen for half an hour and it has been too much effort to actually type anything. When you work from home, getting motivated can be a real challenge. After all, you just have to glance around you to see lots of other things that you could be going. You could be loading the dishwasher, tidying away some clothes or even taking the dog for a walk!
So, if you have gone to the effort of taking delivery of Flare office desks to make your workspace look as professional as you can, you owe it to yourself to get motivated and get some work done. Here are some tips to fire up your enthusiasm for your next job.
Sitting at Flare office desks and finding that motivation!
Here are some great tips for creating an inviting and inspirational space that will make you fall in love with working from home all over again!
- Get the right kit. You deserve the best office furniture that you can afford. When you work from home it is easy to feel that you do not deserve proper office furniture because it is just a space in your home. This could not be further from the truth. Think about how many hours a day you spend in that workspace. Your postural health deserves ergonomically designed, modern furniture that will look after your back whilst you look after your job.
- Cut through the gloom. If you work in a gloomy space you will feel gloomy and that will eat away at your motivation and positivity. There is no doubt that natural light is the best for lifting your mood and raising your energy levels ready for work. However, it is not always possible to flood your work space with natural light. Therefore, use plenty of artificial light provided by stylish lamps.
- Hit the right temperature. In most households, where everyone is out all day, the heating is turned off. However, when you work from home, you need the heating to be turned on. If you try to work at too low a temperature you will find it hard to concentrate and come up with great ideas. Why not use a small space heater to heat only the room in which you are working? That way, you do not waste money heating the whole of the house. The same can go for air-conditioning and fans if you live in a very hot climate.
With just a few adjustments you can create the perfect working space. It doesn’t cost a fortune to create a great place to focus!
Make your space work for you
You don’t have to spend a fortune to make your workspace at home into a comfortable and creative place. All you have to do is buy some essential furniture and follow the tips here. Flare office desks can make your workspace sleek and stylish so why not browse the full range at Office Furniture Online today?
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Farnham Leather Faced Manager Office Chair - 20/09/2017
- Traffic light system helps employees stay ‘in the zone’ with no interruptions - 19/09/2017
- Feng shui tips for your office - 18/09/2017