When you are operating your business on a very tight budget, the thought of kitting out an entire office can be daunting. You may want to incorporate the latest designs and ergonomic features but the cost can be off-putting. It is now possible to kit out your office in a way that boosts productivity without breaking the bank. All you need to do is apply a little creativity and the results can be stunning – and even profitable!
Enhance productivity with Elite Progress Office Desks and a little imagination
Give your workspace a mini makeover and you will soon see your productivity soar. Follow these simple steps and you can achieve a workspace that makes you feel good whilst you are getting the job done!
- Invest in some Elite Progress Office Desks. Purchasing some ergonomically designed desks and chairs could be the wisest investment you have ever made. If you calculate all the hours you spend at your desk, it works out at just a few pence a day over several years. Your postural health is worth that investment. You will feel rested and comfortable and will be able to focus better on the task in hand. There will be no work days lost because you have a bad back!
- Think colour for productivity. The colour that you choose for your work space can have a big influence on your productivity. If you work in the creative industries you may find yellow is the best colour for you. This is because it encourages creativity and clarity. However, if you have to deal with very sensitive and difficult situations, you may prefer blue which encourages calmness and stability.
- Simplify the design. An over-complicated and cluttered design can leave you feeling overwhelmed. You may feel more productive if you start taking things out of your office space. When you feel cramped it can be hard to focus – and it is certainly not very inspiring. If it is impossible to clear things out, you could reduce the perception of clutter by hiding things! A few carefully placed plants and some big cupboards can work wonders.
- Keep it natural. As we move further away from nature we can feel less inspired and stale. Working outdoors would be the obvious answer but this is not very practical in the pouring rain. The answer, therefore, is to bring nature into the office. Invest in some wood, cork or bamboo furniture and top them off with some natural flowers or pot plants. Plants give off oxygen so you may also see your energy levels rise!
Selecting the right products for your workspace
Have a browse at the products that Office Furniture Online has to offer. You can choose from a range of Elite Progress Office Desks and ergonomic office chairs. If you need to kick start your productivity on a budget, this is where you should start.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Farnham Leather Faced Manager Office Chair - 20/09/2017
- Traffic light system helps employees stay ‘in the zone’ with no interruptions - 19/09/2017
- Feng shui tips for your office - 18/09/2017