It’s never been easier or cheaper to buy office furniture, thanks to a host of big brand, big box stores that supply cheaply made, affordable items. You don’t have to do what everyone else is doing though. Posh office furniture could be more economical in the long run, do more for productivity and represent you and your business better than cheap flat-packed furniture ever could.
5 reasons why posh office furniture could be just what you need
Choosing the right furniture for your office can be tricky. Whether you’re starting out, growing your office space or just freshening up your working environment, there’s a lot to consider. Do you go for cheap, flat-packed furniture that you can buy in bulk and save some money upfront, or do you go for the premium choice, and invest in some posh office furniture?
Here are five reasons why we think you would be better investing in quality.
- Better design – cheap, flat-packed furniture might look better now than it once did, and some of the bigger brands incorporate modern or tried-and-tested traditional design into their products. However, when you pay for premium furniture, you’re often getting products that have more time and care spent on them at the design stage. This means you get on-trend product design for that modern look, or quality craftsmanship using traditional skills that stand the test of time.
- Buy for the future – when you’re looking at your bottom line, it’s tempting to decide to cut costs when you’re buying furniture. After all, these products will be used regularly, so surely, they’re going to wear over time regardless of how much you spend? That’s not always the case – by spending more on your furniture you could actually save money as you won’t need to replace it so often. You’re in business for the long-run, so why not use well-made, finely-crafted furniture that will last?
- Happier employees – we often forget about just how long we spend at work. If your employees are uncomfortable at their desks, they’re going to be less happy at work, and less productive as a result. Quality, premium furniture will help them to relax, feel more comfortable and feel valued at work – all of which results in a harder-working staff force.
- It’s part of your brand – like it or not, your brand is more than just your name and logo. If you invite partners, clients or guests to your office, they’ll judge your company on a lot more than just your corporate identity. Classy, stylish furniture gives the impression of a company that’s willing to invest, which suggests to everyone business is booming.
- It’s not as expensive as you think – modern production methods mean that you can get your hands on quality, well-designed furniture for less than you might think. While the price tag may be higher than those products that are factory-produced, and shipped in flat-pack boxes, you can still purchase beautiful pieces that will last without breaking the bank – and because they’ll last, they’re more efficient purchases in the long run.
At Office Furniture Online, we stock a range of elegant posh office furniture in modern and traditional styles which you can view at your leisure.
Latest posts by John (see all)
- Farnham Leather Faced Manager Office Chair - 20/09/2017
- Traffic light system helps employees stay ‘in the zone’ with no interruptions - 19/09/2017
- Feng shui tips for your office - 18/09/2017